User Clarification Text within the Scope of Personal Data Protection Law
Your personal data, within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, Fulmaks® Disabled Vehicles İmalat Otomotiv Sanayi Tic. ltd. Şti. can be processed by. Fulmaks® Disabled Vehicles İmalat Otomotiv Sanayi Tic. ltd. Şti. Ş., with this Clarification Text that we have prepared as a Data Controller, the purposes for which your personal data will be processed within the scope of the "Data Responsible's Obligation to Disclosure" in the Law, to whom and for what purpose your processed personal data can be transferred, the method and legal reason for collecting your personal data and We would like to provide you with information about your other rights listed in Article.
1. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the conditions regarding the processing of personal data specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law. Your personal data is directly proportional to the following purposes, especially for the purpose of providing and developing products or services offered to our customers, providing you rights and benefits in accordance with the activities developed for the use of products and services, maintaining and developing internal activities, and conducting business relations with you. can be processed as.
- Fulfilling the Activities in Compliance with the Legislation,
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company, maintaining commercial activities
- Planning and Execution of Business Activities,
- Execution and improvement of business processes,
- Communication activities,
- Contract management, contract making and implementation,
- Management of customer relations,
- After sales services,
- Interaction and execution of relevant processes in order to obtain the highest efficiency from business processes,
- Conducting Audit / Ethical Activities,
- Management of Relationships with Third Parties,
- Planning and Execution of Third Parties' Access to Information,
- Planning and Execution of Logistics / Transport Activities,
- Planning and Execution of Emergency Management Processes,
- Conducting Training Activities,
- Ensuring the Security of Company Premises and / or Facilities,
- Providing Information to Authorized Institutions Based on Legislation,
- Legal Affairs Follow-up.
2. Collection Method of Personal Data
Fulmaks® Disabled Vehicles İmalat Otomotiv Sanayi Tic. ltd. Şti., Personal data directly from third parties, officials, employees, website, e-mail, questionnaire, notifications from administrative and judicial authorities, etc. It collects auditory, electronic or written form via communication channels as specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
- Explicitly stipulating the process by which we process your personal data in the laws
- It is necessary to process your personal data, provided that we establish a contractual relationship with you or is directly related to our performance obligation arising from this contract.
- Conditions that are mandatory to fulfill our legal obligation
- Your sharing of your personal data
- We have to process data to establish a right for you, exercise and protect this right.
- It is mandatory for us to process your data, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
3. Sharing Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be shared with shareholders, business partners, suppliers, customers, external service providers and legally authorized public institutions and organizations in accordance with the conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
Sharing purposes of your personal data will be made in relation to the processing purposes defined in Article 1.
4. Precautions Regarding Protection of Personal Data
Fulmaks® Disabled Vehicles İmalat Otomotiv Sanayi Tic. ltd. Şti. takes necessary measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access or loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction of this information. Fulmaks® Disabled Vehicles İmalat Otomotiv Sanayi Tic. ltd. Şti. undertakes to keep your personal data confidential, to take the necessary technical and administrative measures and to show the necessary care to ensure privacy and security.
Fulmaks® Disabled Vehicles İmalat Otomotiv Sanayi Tic. ltd. Şti. In the event that personal data is damaged or captured by third parties as a result of attacks on its website or systems despite taking the necessary information security measures, Fulmaks® Disabled Vehicles İmalat Otomotiv Sanayi Tic. ltd. Şti. Immediately notifies you and the Personal Data Protection Board of this situation.
5- Your Rights Arising From The Law Regarding Your Personal Data
As per the law, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- Request notification of the transactions made pursuant to Articles 5 and 6 to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the processing of personal data illegally.
In order to use your above-mentioned rights, Fulmaks® Disabled Vehicles İmalat Otomotiv Sanayi Tic. ltd. You can apply to Şti in writing, by filling out the Application Form for Applications by the Owner of Personal Data, which you can access from the website, or send the said application to the address information specified below. Applications made within this scope will be finalized in the shortest possible time frame and within 30 days at the most.
6. Contact Information
You can always contact us to use these rights stated in article 11 of the Law. The Application Form for Personal Data Owner Applications to the Data Officer, which includes your credentials required to use your disclosed rights, the right you want to use and your detailed explanation about the subject of your request,
- You can hand over to our company with documents identifying your identity,
- You can send it to Otosansit Sanayi Sitesi 8. Blok No: 91,93 Yıldırım / BURSA through a notary public,
- If you have a cap address, you can send it with a secure electronic signature to email@example.com kep addresses,
- You can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org registered e-mail address.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
You can visit our sites without sharing your personal information. We store access data without personal identification. This information includes the name of your Internet Service Provider, the type and version of your browser, the monitor resolution, the operating system used, the type of mobile device, the pages visited, the duration of the page, the referring URL (previously visited site), the host name of the accessing computer (IP address). ), the date and time of the server request or location.
This data is only used to improve our service and is not shared with third parties.
The data sent via the contact form are used only for communication with visitors on our website. Any user of the Fulmaks web service can communicate or contact directly by phone.
Transfer of personal data
We do not share any personal data with 3rd parties.
Privacy Statement for the Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a website usage tracking service from Google Inc. (“Google”). These cookies are text files saved on your computer and allow analysis of the use of the website. The information about your use of the website generated by the cookie is normally transferred to a server in the USA from Google where the cookie is stored.
If IP anonymization is enabled on this website, your IP address is shortened by Google in the Member States of the European Union or previously in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred from Google in the USA to a server and shortened there. On behalf of the website provider, Google will use this information to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to improve services related to the use of the site. In the context of Google Analytics, the IP address transmitted from your browser is not combined with other Google data.
In our Google Analytics settings and we apply “_anonymizeIp ()” so that only a shortened IP address is recorded.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your Browser Software accordingly; In this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website. You may also prohibit data generated by Google regarding your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the Browser Plug-in from Google. You can visit the link below for the browser add-on required to opt out of Google Analytics.
Right to information
Republic of Turkey in accordance with the Consumer Protection Laws, if you are entitled to information free for your stored data, and these data have to be corrected, you have the right to provide the blocking or deletion.
Contact person for privacy protection
For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, if the information is given, corrected, blocked or deleted, as well as abolished or prior authorization, please contact:
Otosansit Sanayi Sitesi 8. Blok No: 91,93 Yıldırım / BURSA
0532 422 24 88
0224 346 01 36
0224 346 12 08
Monday - Friday
08:30 - 18:00